Women own enough businesses in Pakistan. The next step is to provide them with enough support and guidance. The good news is that Womenx is ready to do just that! They will help businesses grow and strengthen so that Pakistani women prosper.
This World Bank initiative is aimed at supporting women business owners through business education, networking and mentorship opportunities. They will light up the future for business women in Pakistan.
Here’s a chance for all women business owners to learn how to devise business strategy. The course offered by Womenx includes
- Entrepreneurship Human Resources
- Legal Issues
- Strategic Vision Management
- Women entrepreneurs who run their businesses in Karachi
- Preference will be given to women whose businesses have been in operation for 2 or more years
– Application deadline is May 30, 2014
And remember to mention that HerCareer.pk told you about it!