- Strategize with the Corporate Communications team on incorporating relevant digital and social media techniques into the reputation management mix.
- Managing Leadership Communication on the Digital channel.
- Management of TP’s Corporate digital platforms by using digital communications techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic, specifically focusing on social media.
- Creating and executing digital campaigns on social media while at the same time experimenting with new and alternative ways to leverage Digital platforms.
- Devising digital plans in line with the Corporate strategy & Leadership Communication plan while building up consistent online presence to reach the required traffic or online influencers.
- Management of Corporate content and campaigns
- Management of internal and external stakeholders to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Crisis management on social media channels
- Ensure analysis and monitoring of digital trends through Digital tools, dashboards, insights and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of Digital Communications
- Explore new and positive reputation building opportunities on different portals
- Reach out and build digital partners for content generation
- Build on blogger relationships
Degree(s)/Major(s): Mass Comm, Masters in Media Studies, MBA
Certification(s): Digital Marketing Certification or Training
PKR 230,000 – 300,000
More than 6 years of relevant experience
Social Media specific: blogs, social bookmarking, social networking, social news, microblogs, video sharing & media streaming, photo sharing, social software & applications, integration of messaging & social networking applications, widgets & gadgets and viral campaign management.
Online media buying specific: Knowledge & experience of digital ad campaign management through ad servers, like Google adwords, Facebook and linkedin ad manager and third party ad servers
Understanding key concepts including:
- Reputation management on digital
- Campaign Management
- Audience profiling
- Media planning & buying
- Consumer Insight generation
The candidate should be actively participating in a wide variety of Digital activities and should be well-connected with the broader Digital and social media world.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team.
- Using strong analytical skills provides insights as well as recommendations for changes required.
- Exhibits high degree of pro-activeness in analyzing customer behaviour using available data.
- Crisis Management Ability
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight timelines
- Vendor Management and Interactions
Apply Now at:
Mention “Manager/Assistant Manager – Digital Communications” in the subject.
** Only apply if you are in Islamabad or willing to relocate to Islamabad. **